Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Non-Profit: Mockup Critique

Presenter

1. What is the goal/purpose of your Non-Profit

The goal is to sell American Red Cross products to raise money for the organization.

2. What was the 'style' / 'essence' you were going for in your project.

The style is simple, straightforward, modern and user friendly.

3. Were you inspired by a particular website or item?

I was not inspired by any particular websites, but the layout idea come from many websites that I have seen in the past.

Audience

1. Which mockup works the best

My third mockup was the best and well-organized.

2. Are there elements that work in one mockup that you'd like to see applied in another mockup?

More details, for example, My Shopping Account, My cart, Order Status, FAQ, etc. 


3. Which mockup conveys the message of the project the best?
The third mockup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment